Blogging can be so intimidating! Especially as a mom, who barely has time to shower. So trying affiliate marketing can be even scarier! However, if you’re not using affiliate marketing, you are leaving money on the table! We can’t have that, now can we?!
This post contains affiliate links. I only recommend products that I have experience with and trust. You can read my full disclosure here.
There are so many tutorials and courses out there. Believe me, I’ve asked myself so many times:
- How do I know which one is legit?
- Is it worth the cost?
- Which one will really help me monetize my blog and help me earn cash?
- Can I do what it takes to be successful?
Or maybe you’ve tried affiliate marketing before, but you weren’t successful. Now, you’re discouraged.
Trust me! I know how you feel. I knew NOTHING about it, until I bit the bullet and tried this awesome affiliate marketing course.
Michelle is a personal finance and lifestyle blogger who earns over $50,000 a month through affiliate marketing! (Holy smokes!) She’s been featured on notable websites such as Forbes, Time, and Huffington Post. She shares all of her best tips in this course!
The Pros and Cons
- Michelle is a highly successful blogger and knows her stuff!
- She teaches the course in a reader-friendly manner, and is easily understood.
- A ton of information offered in an organized manner so it’s easy to go back to check on something specific.
- If you have a question or concern, the email response is very quick!
- This course is a little pricey $197. That’s a lot for your average mama like me!
- There is no video portion. This may be better for some people, bad for others.
However, if you’re serious about earning money through your blog, then I highly recommend enrolling in this course. Blogging takes a lot of time and effort. This is an investment that you won’t regret. You’ll gain valuable information that every blogger should know.
The course includes: six modules, over 30 lessons, 20+ worksheets, bonuses, an extremely helpful exclusive Facebook group, and more, and she goes through everything when it comes to affiliate marketing, such as:
- What affiliate marketing is and how it works
- Why affiliate marketing is great
- The exact steps she’s taken to earn over $300,000 from a single blog post
- How to pick the right affiliate products to promote
- How to increase conversions
- Required disclosures that you need to know about
- How to build trust and not lose followers
- The one major tool you need for affiliate marketing
- Different strategies to use to promote your affiliate products
- How to use Pinterest to succeed at affiliate marketing (yes, this includes the newest Pinterest affiliate rules!)
Don’t leave money on the table. Check out Making Sense of Affiliate Marketing TODAY!